Aggregate Delivery Service
New High Speed, High Production Fast Aggregate Delivery System
Our newest addition to our delivery abilities is the Aggregate Delivery System. Operated by remote control, our newest system can place aggregate, soil and various materials quickly, safely, and accurately upwards of 90 feet from the shoulder, up hill or down. You now can fix shoulder issues with a very simple shoulder closure. Place base around and over guardrail posts, over curbs or sling various types of materials into washouts directly from the truck with no or minimal labor.
Erosion Control Services
The following methods are approved by the US EPA in the category of the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES).
- Mulch placement on your jobsite - Visit our Mulch product page for more information.
- Compost Filter Sock - Mesh tube filled with composted material used to control erosion and retain sediment in disturbed areas which may be used in place of a silt fence or straw bale barrier.
- Compost Blanket - a layer of compost, produced from various organic by-products, for use as surface mulch for erosion/sediment control on sloped areas. Visit our Erosion Control product page for more information.
- Fiber Rolls - Fiber rolls (also called fiber logs or straw wattles) are tube-shaped erosion-control devices filled with composted material. Visit our Wattles product page for more information.
- Compost Filter Berm - a dike made of compost which is placed perpendicular to sheet flow runoff to control erosion and retain sediment. Is a cost effective replacement for silt fence.